Pontiac GTO Parts
Pontiac GTO Auto Repair Parts
- Optima® RedTop™ AGM BatteryRedTop™ AGM Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop™ Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$187.99 - $242.99
- MOOG® Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit and reliable,...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling$27.56 - $215.19
- Centric® Preferred Plain Brake KitPreferred Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$46.93 - $2,733.84
- Sealed Power® PistonPiston by Sealed Power®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Sealed Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Helps improve cylinder sealing for less blow-byRetains standard ring gaps in top groove$10.76 - $639.16
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Exhaust Manifold GasketGM Original Equipment™ Exhaust Manifold Gasket by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$3.81 - $67.29
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$38.27 - $720.56
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. All components are 100% reliability tested...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$31.20 - $2,322.11
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Power Steering Pump PulleyGM Original Equipment™ Power Steering Pump Pulley by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.29 - $223.55
- Timken® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$33.39 - $739.46
- QRP® Gauge Cluster AssemblyGauge Cluster Assembly by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$439.37
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ A/C CompressorGM Original Equipment™ A/C Compressor by ACDelco®. Built for trouble-free ownership and 100% visual- and leak-tested, GM Original Equipment Compressors are engineered to match your original part in fit, form and function.100 percent visual- and leak-tested to ensure component’s quality and durabilityProfessional, premium aftermarket replacement$109.61 - $779.79
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$39.04 - $2,778.25
- Spectra Premium® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process. At CARiD you can get this superior replacement product and take advantage of its impeccable...All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$6.86 - $595.74
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Oxygen SensorGM Original Equipment™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s GM OE Oxygen Sensor help.ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$12.59 - $222.83
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Intake ManifoldGM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Intake Manifold Assembly by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$54.36 - $1,089.88
- Yukon Gear & Axle® Redline Series Synthetic OilRedline Series Synthetic Oil by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon oil installation kits help you finish the job with high quality oil and componentsOE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturershe finest quality at a great price$59.45 - $118.41
- Detroit Iron® Parts Manuals on CDParts Manuals on CD by Detroit Iron®. PDF Format. Licensed Detroit Iron CD provides the most comprehensive set of digital Factory OEM shop manuals for the classic models associated with the referenced year and make(s). When it comes to...Developed to preserve valuable data about antique and classic ridesMade with the utmost care for your specific year, make and model$27.62
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$19.16 - $496.90
- ACDelco® Professional™ Shocks and StrutsProfessional™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Premium Gas-Charged Shocks offer the superior ride of a Premium Gas-Charged Shock with patented RoadResponse™ technology. Custom-tuned gas charge for optimized...RoadResponse™ Technology helps respond to changing road conditions with motion-sensitive valvingRoadResponse™ Technology provides a more comfortable ride during normal driving conditions$18.29 - $146.54
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.28 - $147.86
- Melling® Engine ValveEngine Valve by Melling®. Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient, durable and powerful...Right for your vehicle and lifestyleMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$2.63 - $32.28
- Apex Auto® Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Apex Auto®. Apex products, at present, cover the engine gaskets, seals and head bolts for full coverage of Domestic, Japanese, Korean and popular Eurpoean applications, and are manufactured to meet or...Quick accurate delivery with excellent fill-rateExcellent inventory availability$1.73 - $54.57
- GMB® Engine Cooling Water PumpEngine Cooling Water Pump by GMB®. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$11.42 - $1,148.20
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$15.34 - $792.60
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Steering KnuckleGM Original Equipment™ Steering Knuckle by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$38.07 - $562.82
- Dorman® DriveshaftDriveshaft by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply replace the...Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durabilityDirect replacement for a proper fit$129.95 - $2,253.95
- QRP® Gauge Face Circuit BoardGauge Face Circuit Board by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$82.96 - $113.46
- Four Seasons® A/C Compressor ClutchA/C Compressor Clutch by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$57.43 - $229.98
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Automatic Transmission Fluid Pump Cover KitGM Original Equipment™ Automatic Transmission Fluid Pump Cover Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$109.99 - $355.54
- Cardone New® Electronic Ignition DistributorElectronic Ignition Distributor by Cardone New®. Cardone New Distributors are backed by Cardone Engineered Technology, which ensures that all Cardone New Distributors meet proper form, fit and function. Cardone Engineered Technology is...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$39.92 - $334.90
The car that literally “defines” the whole Pontiac Company. The muscle car that provides a real-world power. The icon of the Pontiac’s racing heritage. It's all about the Pontiac GTO. The world saw the first Pontiac GTO in 1964. This muscle car delivers high performance and is meant to be driven to its maximum potential. However, old or damaged parts can prevent you from enjoying maximum vehicle performance and may even be a reason of a car accident. If you want to keep your car fast, safe, and dependable, you need a reliable supplier of replacement parts.
CARiD offers a wide range of quality parts. At CARiD you can find everything you need for your Pontiac GTO, including air intake parts, emission control components, fuel delivery parts, exhausts, electrical parts, ignition parts, engine parts, transmission parts, steering parts, suspension components, and many more. CARiD also provides oils, fluids and lubricants. All parts are reasonably priced, so you can be sure that they will not cost you a fortune. CARiD works with the world leading manufacturers so you can be sure that the part you get is of high quality.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...