Best glass site - Chevelle Tech
Restoration Corner Where originality comes first.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old May 15th, 19, 5:38 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
Michael

Send a message via AIM to 69Chev427
Best glass site

Several glass places out there. I've heard people using Auto City Classics, Ball Glass, and Pilkington. I've heard that Pilkington is the best but I'd like to hear some opinions before I decide who to go with. So who has used what and what was the quality and fitment of the glass?

Michael Hoover
1969 Chevelle 427 BBC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old May 15th, 19, 6:25 PM
Super Mod
Rich

Garage
Re: Best glass site

I have no experience with the others, but Auto City Classic sold me a tailgate glass for my wagon. It fit nice, was shipped very fast and the price was very reasonable. It was not quite as thick as the originals but pretty close. They had good communication when I was shopping and buying. They have glass available for almost all oddball applications like my 2-door wagon. If I was in the process of building the car now, I'd buy all new side glass for the wagon from them.

NCOA member #220
ACES member #1670
Team Chevelle #998

Rich Cummings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in