Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ugh..Coming home from work today this guy in a new 5.0 gt called me out at a stoplight.. we did a 20 roll and he ate my lunch by over a car length but it was impressive to see how dang fast those new stangs are :willy: his mods were exhaust only when I rolled my window down to ask. (If my ford friends ask this never happened.)

Leaving the gym I needed a little pick me up so i followed a newer SS camaro leaving the parking lot. I rolled up on him and asked him if he wanted to run them and he happily agreed. we did a 20 roll and he got a jump on me and pulled on me pretty dang hard and won the first race. we then got back down to 55 mph and I did a 3rd gear run and had took him by half a car length. He said his mods were exhaust, short throw and CAI. I was very suprised I kept up with the new camaro that 6.2 is hoss but it was overall a good day driving around in the goat :cheers

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Now mod up so you wont be losing to any more stock Mustangs! I have raced several new camaro SS's at the track and have not lost to one yet. I guess they were all stock. Raced 2 new 5.0's. Beat a stock one and lost to the other one. It had a roll cage and was running low 11's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts