Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought these cars were fast. Infact I read up on this car to see if I was gonna be destroyed and found it does 0-60 in 4.9 sec according to wiki-Well the out come was I beat him 3 out of 3 races. This was a 15 MPH roll and a 20 MPH roll. First two I beat him out of the hole and the 3rd race another more professional driver got me out of the hole by 3/4 of a car length ( my nose was at his rear quarter). But once I shifted into 2nd it was over by at least 5 cars. This car is bone stock. My GTO has a cone filter, I removed the resonator and added an H-pipe, a Diablo tune and thats it. The driver of the third race clearly told me he launched it a 5000 RPM and power shifted every gear and that I clearly beat that car. He set up the race and thought for sure I would be beat. He was in my car the first two races so race weight was 4100 pound plus-----danfigg

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Good kill. Silly ricers. I've got a few Soobies under my belt as well. Got a dumbass uneducated punk at work that keeps talking sheeyot about his 2006 VW GTI (yawns) even though I destroyed that car in an interstate race 2 years ago. Guess he is "Stage 2" now (yawns again) and wants to go back out and play. Claims he is working on a "Stage 3" that will beat a Vette and they make a "Stage 4" kit that will beat $100,000+ supercars but costs 20 to 30 grand... :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts