Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way in to work this morning this guy in a Camaro SS was trying to get a white Mustang GT (05-09) that I had already dispatched with my old 02 Z28 to race him. The Mustang guy was not taking the bait.

It was starting to piss me off because he was staying beside the Mustang no matter what speed the guy drove so I couldn't pass. The Mustang guy sped up to 70 and slowed down to 45 but this Camaro wouldn't leave him alone. This went on for about 4 miles.

I guess from the dark, he didn't realize what was behind him, so when I flashed my high beams he hit the brakes and then nailed the gas. For some reason I kinda expected the brakes and I had it in 3rd at 60 mph so I was pretty close to ready to go.

He jumped on the gas and opened up about 5 cars on the Mustang which easily let me slide in to the gap and then I quickly pulled a couple cars on the guy.

He then got behind me and put on his high beams which I ignored.

After I slowed to my normal cruise he cut off a car that was about to pass him and got beside me and started doing the same thing that he did to the Mustang.

After about a half mile I tired of the idiot and did the only smart thing to do, pulled into a gas station and grabbed a beverage for the ride into work.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I was really expecting a big ending there... Surprised me when you got your "beverage" haha. I think you might have just inspired me.

:cheers

·
Registered
342 Posts
He sounds like one of those guys that doesnt know **** about cars and just bought the SS because he watched transformers. nice kill.

·
Registered
342 Posts
lmao i love those. something about the irony of drive thru and dui's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts