Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to run a guy with a C6 LS3. Considering LTChappa's run with a C5 Z06 this must be Vette vs Vette day here in Florida.

I cleanly took the guy out of the hole. I'm going to say it, driver skills there. I had him by about 2 cars by 30.

From there it was pretty close with a bit of seesawing going on. I open it to about 3 cars and he would close a bit then I'd open to where I had 4 cars and he'd come back to 2 cars back then I'd open to 5 cars and he'd come back to 3 cars back.

Each time I slowly opened more distance on him. By 120-125 I had 5 cars. By 140 I had 3 cars but was starting to pull again when I decided to let off.

We stopped and talked. He was a 6M car which is becoming rare since the A6 is faster. He had a Vararam intake so he wasn't completely stock. Made me feel real good.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What kind of HP does the C6 LS3 have? I ran a C6 automatic last summer but I don't know what year it was,most likley it was 2005 or 2006.I think they have 400 hp.I only ran it up to about 80 or 90 and the C6 was far behind.I have never myself challenged another Vett but others have come after me and on took them on. I have to be real careful now on the road and had to buy my way out of some huge tickets with my lawer plus fines.So street racing is about over for me.That was the first time I got nailed an the cop had a vidio on me but could't prove I was racing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts