Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddies uncle bought a gt500 awhile back.. ive only had my car a month or so so he doesnt know i have it yet.. i saw him in the rear view mirror but it was too late.. by time I let er eat it was too late and he wizzed by.. this was no race by any means.. I looked down and I was doing about 125 and he went by like he was doing 200 haha.. and all I saw was a red blur with about a second worth of whissling.. he got in the turning lane and the next stop light and when he saw me he jumped back out in my lane flagging me on. I said screw that and turned off haha

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I know how you feel. I wanted no part of the G8 after he did the same to me as your buddies uncle did to you.

It would have been a much better race for both of us had we've been prepared.

·
Registered
505 Posts
stock gt500's have about 100 more hp to the wheels than a stock ls2 gto soooo... i wouldnt try one. And it could probably be pullied pretty easily to make more hp soooo..... i really wouldnt try one. Im sure racing one would be depressing.:eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
stock gt500's have about 100 more hp to the wheels than a stock ls2 gto soooo... i wouldnt try one. And it could probably be pullied pretty easily to make more hp soooo..... i really wouldnt try one. Im sure racing one would be depressing.:eek:
dude run for the fun. even if you lose you still have a sweeter ride than most.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The new Skyline, Vipers, and F430's walk away from the ls2's pretty easily (like that's not a very obvious statment...) still I think the GTO looks better than all of them so who cares

·
Registered
282 Posts
The new Skyline, Vipers, and F430's walk away from the ls2's pretty easily (like that's not a very obvious statment...) still I think the GTO looks better than all of them so who cares
Well thats just crazy talk. The Viper & the Ferrari are pure sex on wheels. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Hell If I squint real hard my Neon looks kinda good to me from certain angles.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts