Killed a GT and GT-CS in the same night - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2009, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Killed a GT and GT-CS in the same night

On the way home I noticed the fog lights of a new GT behind me and he pulled in the left lane and punched it.
I'm stuck with traffic in front of me, so I let him go by and move eventually move around the traffic. I pull up beside him at about 50 or so, look at him, he smiles, then we both punch. I pulled on him from the beginning and easily continued to pull away.

Then just a few miles down the road a GT-CS is a head of me. He sees me in the mirror and slows down but as I am pulling up next to him he punches it. He gets about 3 car lenghts on me but then I ran him down and slowed next to him, looked at him and shook my head then punched it again with the traction control off and when it shifted at 90 the rear in kicked out a little. His taillights continued to fall in the distance.

A good time and it felt good to kill some more rustangs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 08:28 AM

You guys are lucky... everyone here pusses out. Not even those rich Porsche boys want to roll.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanSr View Post
On the way home I noticed the fog lights of a new GT behind me and he pulled in the left lane and punched it.
I'm stuck with traffic in front of me, so I let him go by and move eventually move around the traffic. I pull up beside him at about 50 or so, look at him, he smiles, then we both punch. I pulled on him from the beginning and easily continued to pull away.

Then just a few miles down the road a GT-CS is a head of me. He sees me in the mirror and slows down but as I am pulling up next to him he punches it. He gets about 3 car lenghts on me but then I ran him down and slowed next to him, looked at him and shook my head then punched it again with the traction control off and when it shifted at 90 the rear in kicked out a little. His taillights continued to fall in the distance.

Im assuming you mean headlights. Good kills.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanSr View Post

Spinning at 90??? What are your mods? I'm guessing you've gotten ridiculous work done(and even that's sketchy) or you took the tires off of your huffy and are running those in the rear...lol
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 09:58 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Yeah, I'd have to call B.S. on that too. Why add that little embellishment to a stroy about beating two cars you shouldn't have had any problem whatsoever beating?

2005 Pontaic GTO - CGM 6 Speed (My car)
2017 Chevrolet Colorado 2WT (My daily driver)
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sedan (Wife's car)
2014 Kia Rio LX (Wife's daily driver)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

The ground could have been a little slick or something (it wasn't raining). I was surprised about it too. But it did kick out to the right.....not spinning
I only have a CAI, Rez delete, Flowmasters and a Diablo sport tune.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:30 AM

I've always wondered if CS was supercharged for the dyslexics.....

My Youtube Channel
Supercharged (Roots) 6.0 GTO
Supercharged (Twin Screw) 3.0 NSX
Supercharged (Centrifugal) 4.3 S-10
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Thats funny....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in