Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got 2 races today coming back from the beach, g35 revved on me in a mcdonalds parking lot, sounded pretty good actually , so i revved and just left, as i was going out onto the road eating my tasty fries, guy punches it right behind me, we both make a u turn and we r off, pulled on him pretty quickly , guy was kind of bummed , apparently he though exhaust gives u like 50 horsies ahaha. anyways he was a poor sport and rolled up his windows, before i could talk to him. then as i was almost home i saw a mazdaspeed 6 atenza, he was going my way and as soon as he saw me i heard his lil turbo spool up. it actually took me a few seconds to pass him didnt seem as stock as the other ones i raced i demolished. neverless i blew his doors off once i hit 3rd. we did a few more off the line races. thats where that car really gets worked , i jumped on him hard everytime and he had no chance. yeee haaa

05 A4 Goat with lingenfelter c.a.i. , mag x pipe, 3inch piping to flowmasters

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The OP eats in his GTO?!?!?!?!

Must be a daily beater.

that's as bad as smoking IMO since the steering wheel and shift knob have been getting oil and salt leather "conditioner" and food does fall down inbetween the seat and center console (look underneath ur seats for the colony of debris).

·
Registered
377 Posts
The OP eats in his GTO?!?!?!?!

Must be a daily beater.

that's as bad as smoking IMO since the steering wheel and shift knob have been getting oil and salt leather "conditioner" and food does fall down inbetween the seat and center console (look underneath ur seats for the colony of debris).
Lol!

Unless the cupholders are for protein drinks and the debris are the crumbs from protein bars.

It could happen, you know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts