Smacking the imports back where they belong - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smacking the imports back where they belong

alright so i have a spot i usually race on a friday night. We line up on this really out of the way, flat road and shut the street down. Its a nice wide open suburban town and the cops never bother us...mainly cause nothin bad every happened while we were racing there. usually around 40 to 50 ish regulars and their cars plus any new comers. My car is actually pretty well known here because its mostly local people bring out whatever they have and mine is actually one of the fastest if not the fastest car that regularly comes around. Every once in a while we get a few newbies who come in and gimme a challenge, the only ride to beat me so far was a new modded 10 camaro SS... he had full bolt ons and a 75 shot...so yeah...and he wasn't from around here so we never saw him again. So like i was saying new kids roll in and most are cool and we have a good time, but tonight a prick and his boys in a ricey lil integra show up and start talkin **** and racing my buddies...my friend in their mustangs laughed when he asked them 2 race, but he did race my other friends in their Hondas...he actually beat a lot of ppl that night, but was an ass about it..ghetto piece of ****...finally lil cocky prick starts thinking hes big **** of the night and asks who he fastest one here is and ppl just told him to go find the red GTO....so the ass comes up to me talking ****...had the nerve to call my ride a boat and a GTslow...i agreed to race him. He wanted to run for cash, i said okay if he would pop the hood. Looked in...saw a decent turbo...no nitrous hoses...internals seemed stock...mostly likely stock cam...checked the car out...back seats removed, but that was it. $40 on the race if he wins, but if i win he leaves for the night...and we said this loud enough for everyone around to witness...if he lost he was gone for the night...best 2 outta 3. Line up...with the ******* revving his ride the entire time....before the arm drop, give my goat a 6500RPM rev...loved the look on his face. Arm drops...he dumps at prob around 7000rpms...spins like a bitch haha bus lengths on him by the time we crossed the finish line. Roll back...he makes excuses...asks for 10min...apparently he dialed his boost up higher...and of course didnt have time to retune before next run. Line up...no cocky attitude this time...he spins like before and a few hundred feet off the starting line...i hear his engine blow....****ing beautiful sound, i love karma...and ricers lol...came back told him "good race"....with a nice lil smirk of course...and asked if he wanted me to call him a local tow truck lol i got back in line and thats that...newcomers to my town...if wanna race, thats fine...if you wanna be an ass and screw with everybody like a cocky **** and **** with my crew...you race me...and you will lose...and you will leave.

~2005 GTO K&N CAI, 93 Tune, Magnflow, Underdrive pulley, Longtubes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 01:27 PM

Garage
Good Kill. I don't think I've ever met a ricer that didn't run his mouth!
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 01:37 PM

Hahaha he blew his motor? This could be the best kill story ever.

2006 A4 SRM - K&N intake - Pedders Springs, shocks, struts - Hotchkis front/rear swaybars - JBA shortys, catted mids, SLP LM2 - Driveshaft Works 1 Piece aluminum

Chicago IL

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:47 AM

Is my other car rice?

My Youtube Channel
Supercharged (Roots) 6.0 GTO
Supercharged (Twin Screw) 3.0 NSX
Supercharged (Centrifugal) 4.3 S-10
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 05:19 PM

Garage
What is it?
My definition of a ricer is someone who drives an import with a fart can for a muffler and that has a stereo that is worth more than the entire car. Generally they are also full of body piercings and have those retarded ear spacer things. Anyone who has an import that has been maintained and actually is modified and customized to something that someone can be proud of is okay in my book. It's the ones with the civics that have nothing but fart mufflers and cold air intakes and think they can take the world that I cant stand. I think that if you can actually say you are proud to own the car then your not a ricer.
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 07:15 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmans View Post
Is my other car rice?
Nice Acura NSX. Is that too much wing? I won't put one like that on my Vette. It doesn't make the car look better, those cars are really nice and classy looking, Lambo's don't have Lambo doors anymore.

Burning rubber since 1982!!
My photobucket, lots of dif car pics.
http://s411.photobucket.com/home/jetstang
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:23 PM

Nice kill. Makes me happy to know thats another Honda motor gone... haha
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmans View Post
Is my other car rice?
Thats a nice ride. Please tell me you didn't put that spoiler on and you bought it that way. I would of pulled it off as soon as i got home!

<-- Guess which ones quicker?.....Nope! Not even close.
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstang View Post
Nice Acura NSX. Is that too much wing? I won't put one like that on my Vette. It doesn't make the car look better, those cars are really nice and classy looking, Lambo's don't have Lambo doors anymore.

The high end Lambo has the Lambo doors still.

Thanks, the wing is a perfect fit for that car. It's made for it and bolts in factory location. No drilling or cutting (aka- permanent mods). Just 3 bolts on each side. Roughly 60% of the people that commented on my wing liked the look since it looks like it provides the function. You know: "form follows function" that the Germans have been preaching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gtoin216 View Post
Thats a nice ride. Please tell me you didn't put that spoiler on and you bought it that way. I would of pulled it off as soon as i got home!
I did spend $1500 on it and don't regret it at all. At anything above 75MPH the rear feels much more planted than without. My RX7 wtih it's double decker "king of wing" allowed me to make some high speed turns that felt like it was 90 degrees. It convinced me that was what I needed for the extra edge on the NSX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes06goat View Post
What is it?......
1993 Acura NSX. The NSX is the first car in the world to have a full aluminum chassis and is the first car in the world to offer VTEC, which really isn't a bad technology considering that (in stock form) it made 90HP/liter normally aspirated. It was beat by the S2000 which made 120HP/liter. Honda's BIGGEST mistake was never making a V8 with VTEC for the market. Last year I was at Laguna Seca watching the American Le Mans (ALM) and saw the 2009 Acura ARX-02a with it's 620HP 4 liter N/A engine just rape everyone on the track. It was pulling past cars in it's class and other classes that included C6, Ferrari's, Porsche, BMW, etc.

The guy that developed the McLaren F1 even begged Honda to release a V8 VTEC so he can put that in his car instead of the BMW V12.

Just imagine a 6.0 liter LSx engine with VTEC: With my first gen VTEC it would be a 540HP N/A engine and with the S2000 latest gen VTEC it would be 720HP. I'm sure the makers of superchargers and turbos are sure glad that didn't happen since their sales would be real soft.

Now look at the new 2011 Mustangs. They are now offering something similar to VTEC......

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by batmans; 05-19-2010 at 01:28 PM.
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 11:07 AM

BTW, I almost sold the NSX for a C6 Z06 until the new Kenne Bell superchargers were released for the NSX which made 420rwhp on a 2900lbs car. Throw in a 3.5 liter forged stroker for the NSX and there was one guy that made 550rwhp. That's with stock heads and cams.

Displacement and/or Forced induction really wake these VTEC engines up.

Zero Heart Motorsports of Alice Springs, NT Australia contracted ScienceofSpeed to build a supercharged/intercooled stroked 3.5L powerplant for their new offroad race car. Zero Heart races in several Australian offroad race series including the Finke Desert Race.

The new race car was built in Santee, CA by Jimco Race - the world's largest builder of offroad race cars. The car consists of a state of the art custom built tube frame chassis that is akin to a Class 1 Baja race car. It is truly an incredible piece of workmanship built to race 460 kilometers flat out in the Australian desert.

Perhaps the middle of the Australian desert, hundreds of miles away from paved roads and civilization in general, is the last place where Honda engineers would have ever expected a NSX engine to be. However, powering the car is a ScienceofSpeed supercharged and intercooled 3.5L stroked NSX engine. Producing 550 wheel horsepower and 440 lb/ft of torque, the engine provides instant boost and tremendous torque for slogging through the sticky desert sands.

My Youtube Channel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in