Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one actually happened a while ago (~a year and a half)

I had gotten off of work one night, just bored and I'm one of those moods. I lit the tires up at a stop light, and just made a mess of them. At the adjacent intersection, I hear a v6 stang rev up(my friend has one and I've grown acquainted to the sound) and hear his tire screech a bit. I look over and see a 99-04 mustang. After my light goes green I just drive slightly aggressive, leaving my smoke cloud behind and going on with my night.

About 3 minutes later at a light leading down a backroad, he pulls up next to me revving it for all it's got. When the light turned green I saw the front of his car lift as he launched and I revved up, and dumped the clutch and took off and immediately put lengths on the kid. I have no idea what he thought was going to happen, but I eased off in the middle of third and he kept going thinking he was catching up to me. So I yo-yo'd the car in 3rd and 4th, laying into it to just keep pace with him and letting off just toying with him. I don't know if he ever understood that I was just messing with him since he just kept accelerating....all in all it was a fun time, but I felt like a dick afterwards.

2006 M6 Torrid Red GTO: K&N CAI, Pypes X box & Axle Back(AKA discount Catback )

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I wouldn't even bother posting about beating a V6 Rustang unless I had raced him with my Chevy Colorado....:smile3:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately all that's ever in my area are cars like that or little riced out hondas and eclipses...

2006 M6 Torrid Red GTO: K&N CAI, Pypes X box & Axle Back(AKA discount Catback )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts