Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the freeway today MMOB when I see this previous-gen Impala come flying up and ride my bumper. I'm thinking WTF you D-bag, wave bye-bye, drop it into 4th and WOT him back to the stone age. 2 minutes later, who comes up and rides my bumper again? Same dude. He comes up around the side, and holds even for about 2 seconds, this time I see the SS badges, knowing he's one of the SC3.8's like the GTP GPs have. Then he stomps it. I drop again to 4th and leave him busslengths behind.

I don't know what this guy was thinking, and he must have been stock @ 260hp or whatever, because I walked him hard...

·
Registered
336 Posts
ha ha nice kill!! no one will ever race me its hard for me to even find a good candidate where i live and then they dont wanna race

·
Registered
257 Posts
good kill.

My Goat (intake). My Aunt's SS (magnaflow catback, intake, pullys, programmer,) hmmmmmm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a buddy I work with that has a 1996? Impala SS with the LT1. He has been talking a lot of S&%t about him making his car faster than my GTO. He even started thread about it over on the impala ss forum

Racing a GTO, June of next year... - Impala SS Forum

His facts are a bit off at times, but he is finally putting some money into his car.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I've never ran an Imapala. But I had the pleasure of assraping a Grand Prix GXP with the 5.3L V8. Again, MMOB, and got some asstard come up next to me with his chick in the passenger seat acting all John Wayne and what not. I educated him...

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
haha, I raced a newer Impala (Maybe it was a Monte) SS today with supercharger stickers and cool graphics down the sides. Looked like some special edition thing. Turns out it's not that special after all. :lol:

I gave him his props though, finding anyone (beside civics) that wanna race is getting harder and harder. :(

·
Registered
944 Posts
haha, I raced a newer Impala (Maybe it was a Monte) SS today with supercharger stickers and cool graphics down the sides. Looked like some special edition thing. Turns out it's not that special after all. :lol:

I gave him his props though, finding anyone (beside civics) that wanna race is getting harder and harder. :(
:rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts