Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's say you and the other guy are in the front of the line with both windows rolled down.

Couple of songs I came up with:

Sissy songs like these?

Or the battle song like this:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Drive arround in an Easter bunny suit. Would probally work better then music.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
I wouldn't be cought dead with any of those songs in my changer. If you played any of that in your car next to me at a traffic light I would be laughing my ass off at YOU! I may have to pull over to catch my breath.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
I usually listen to this type of stuff in my car... but it probably doesn't "encourage" a race. Creeping you out and giving you goosebumps, maybe.

·
Registered
49 Posts
@ Poncho Dan: surly unexpected, but I like :) Not a German Band isn't it?
@GM4life & Bluegoat05: what would you listen to?

What about the Fast&Furious soundtracks? I think everyone, who knows that movies can think of how this situation might end...

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I'd have to say that Highway Star does it for me.

Also Sandstorm which is also great to work out too. This song is on everytime I drag race at some point during my warm up and approach to the burnout box. Put's me in the mental state of mind.

Another one that works well for working out and racing is this. Zombie Nation.

·
Registered
336 Posts
ha ha well since your callin me out one time my buddy and i were drivin down mane street in his camero listenin to this, singin along and the whole works:rofl:
but when i was doin 150mph on the freeway i was listening to this..
only to see a cop in my mirror when i slowed down.. ya it sucked by the way he couldnt catch me in his charger cruiser:party:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts