Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos tired of hanging out with ricers.... i kno theres at lease 2 black gto's in va beach becuz i seen yaw.. dont kno if ur on the forum or not o well.. if ur in va beach and tired of hanging out with the ricers... if u would like to start meeting up to hang out, chill, and talk about cars.. hit me up...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking GTO!! I like the red on the hood, but, seems like it needs some more red accents, not sure were though, maybe a red stripe on the outer lip of the rims??

sorry its been a while havent been here.. Rukee thats what the car looked like before i spent hrs taking the stripes off..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, did you make the right move. With black less is more. Put some red GTO letters in the diffuser as an accent on the back.
I am in Charlottesville a little far away for just a get together but maybe a larger meet could happen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, did you make the right move. With black less is more. Put some red GTO letters in the diffuser as an accent on the back.
I am in Charlottesville a little far away for just a get together but maybe a larger meet could happen.
well C'ville.. if we can get a few cars maybe say 20 it would be a good time... i kno ill have a buddy thats moving here sep 1st that drives a ws6. maybe ill have him post to see if any of the Ta's would like to come. But i kno hed like to drive down.. ive seen around 10-15 goats driving around va beach area so i kno some are here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts