Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only seen 1 other GOAT out here and I cant believe how many heads turn when im driving around! If we had a group cruisin i dont think people would know what to do with themselves :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
It would be cool to do some crusin but the cops these days man!!!!! i took the gto to sunrise onece since ive owned it and there is just to many cops out. We should get something together at sacraceway soon. I have a bunch of friends going on the 21st i wont be running though iam still in the process of hooking the bottle up :cool Let me know if you want to cruise to the track on the 21st.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
21st huh? Aight, I will let you know.

When I was on sunrise the other night i got props from 2 different cops. They werent trippin, but then again i wasnt F'in around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wussup Guys..I've only seen one Goat in Sac...It's a red 04. I'm out here in the Bay Area (Hayward to be exact)but would love to meet some of my co-Goat ownerz...

·
Registered
14 Posts
What's up guys, local sac town gto owner here, I live off Hazel Ave. in Orangvale, same thing though. Would love to have a track day and local meets once in a while. What's up Kyle, hows it going?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah i think we should get something going to it would be cool to get a goat herd cruising sac. Nothing much will just trying to get some nitrous pot in my car whats up with you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah i think we should get something going to it would be cool to get a goat herd cruising sac. Nothing much will just trying to get some nitrous put in my car whats up with you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome, nitrous sounds good. I plan on putting on a sts turbo next early summer, spring maybe. Last Wed. I took my car to the track for the first time, also my very first time running a car period at the track. My best time was a 14.1 at 105mph. Lol, I know that time sucks. I couldn't get traction for nothing, these stock tires suck as*. My launch was the whole problem, I can shift gears like a mother, just can't launch, and these damn tires don't help. Practice will make perfect. I am going again on Wed. July 5. Everyone should come out, last time I went there was me and 3 other new gto's, it was sweet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
damnit will you were supposet to tell me when you were going!!!!! lol i will be there next time you go and maybe i will have the bottle on by then.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry man, it was kinda a last min. thing. Ya, for sure I will be there on Wed. July 5. You better be there too. I plan on being there around 5pm or so.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jimmy thanks for bringing this back up again! I still have my Goat and its still my daily driver lol. We should all meet up sometime!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jimmy thanks for bringing this back up again! I still have my Goat and its still my daily driver lol. We should all meet up sometime!
Heck yes all 2 of us! I know a third one through work but besides that not too many people out here seem to even know what this car is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts