Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
What would you recommend as the best spark plugs?...what intake will give me the most Horsepower?...Is synthetic oil necessary?...will I hurt my car if I use 87 octane?...how cum the guy in a 1976 Chevette with a blower on his small block Chevy beat my Goat???...:D
Bill

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Might want to either do a search or start a new thread for the spark plug question.
People who can help may not find it under this thread.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
This is why I go to ls1gto and rarely come to this site. There is always something new over there.
Ya – more going on over their, sometimes too much. There is also a decent amount of unnecessary attitude and meanness that I get enough of in the real world. I tend to just stay in my region when I am over their and it is cool. This forum is the one I first joined and I will always stay in-touch; call me sentimental, or just mental…;)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Call me Semi-Mental right? :cheers

I'm over at both also, like PDQ said, Stay in your region section, and you shouldnt get lost over there.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Ya – more going on over their, sometimes too much. There is also a decent amount of unnecessary attitude and meanness that I get enough of in the real world. I tend to just stay in my region when I am over their and it is cool. This forum is the one I first joined and I will always stay in-touch; call me sentimental, or just mental…;)
:agree Too much drama over there. I used to spend alot of time on that site, but now I skeem through every-so-often to check out any new car projects.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts