Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello GTO owners! I would like to invite you to join in on some fun. I am driving my Holden Commodore SSV (G8 Conversion) down to Cars and Coffee and Supercar Sunday the weekend of September 4th and 5th. SCS is the first Ferrari vs. Lamborghini day so the turnout should be amazing.
Several G8 owners are coming out to join in the festivities.
I am especially looking for someone with a GTO to Monaro Conversion.
After Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning my car is being shot for a US based magazine. I have a semi-pro photographer who joining us as well to grab some shots for a feature in an Australian Holden Magazine.

My Car:

Look forward to meeting some of you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your hitting up all the forums. I replied to your theads on the G8 and LS1 forum.
Just trying to get a good showing of people. I always wanted a GTO, the timing just never worked out, and by the time I could buy one I had a new baby and 4 doors made more sense.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Hopefully I get to see your car and take lots of pictures. It hard for me to get to C&C mostly because its about a two hour dive for me. It's been about a year since I've been there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking like some people are coming out for all three events I am attending.
Friday: Qualcomm Race Legal 1/8 Mile Drags
Saturday: Cars and Coffee
Sunday: Supercar Sunday

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello GTO owners! I would like to invite you to join in on some fun. I am driving my Holden Commodore SSV (G8 Conversion) down to Cars and Coffee and Supercar Sunday the weekend of September 4th and 5th. SCS is the first Ferrari vs. Lamborghini day so the turnout should be amazing.
Several G8 owners are coming out to join in the festivities.
I am especially looking for someone with a GTO to Monaro Conversion.
After Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning my car is being shot for a US based magazine. I have a semi-pro photographer who joining us as well to grab some shots for a feature in an Australian Holden Magazine.

My Car:

Look forward to meeting some of you!
Is this the cars and coffee that is held in Irvine? BTW I love the G8 GXP, I was so amazed at how well it handled and how fast it was for a 4 dr sedan. Very impressive. It was going to be my next ride.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Not that picture, I do have some pictures of his car and other G8's/cars at the Cars and Coffee in Irvine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts