Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my cluster reprogrammed and wanted to know of any shops recommended that can remove and install it for me?

Also I would like to know where to get Tunning done & exhaust fo the GTO?

·
Registered
6 Posts
blue04gto said:
I'm getting my cluster reprogrammed and wanted to know of any shops recommended that can remove and install it for me?

House of Power in HB. Talk to Josh

·
Registered
4 Posts
blue04gto said:

JBA in Kearny Mesa is great. Exhaust, tuning, drivetrain, etc. Ask for Bruce.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i was refered by a shop that i have been to a couple of times to go to performance associates in i belvieve it was san dimas for a dyno. i talked to him today and he told me that it would be 100 for just a base run and 750 for the full tune, but for this he would need it for a couple of days.

·
Registered
65 Posts
socal gto said:
i was refered by a shop that i have been to a couple of times to go to performance associates in i belvieve it was san dimas for a dyno. i talked to him today and he told me that it would be 100 for just a base run and 750 for the full tune, but for this he would need it for a couple of days.
You could try Scott in Claremont at Connie & Dicks (909-626-5653). Aside from the many many corvettes, I'v even seen a Toyota Truck on his rollers.

·
Registered
479 Posts
4 bkt vet do you have any idea how much they charge there for their work. At this point one of my friends told me next semester he was trying to get me on the dyno at citrus college and if this is priced right i may bet a base run because i may get headers changed before the next semester begins.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I found this website for a dyno testing lab, they are located near Chicago IL, for anybody in that area. I was impressed with this site. This place looks like they would do very good work. I'm about three hours away from this place. www.speedlab1.com

Sorry about posting this in this thread, this is pacific, I did not mean it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts