Alan Young GTG....08/13 - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Alan Young GTG....08/13

Sorry about the late notice, it's that time again!!!! As always we will start around 11 A.M. Let me know if you can make it, our STS car will be here and hopefully (if I get him to call me back...)my nitrous will be installed (warranty...what warranty ). See ya'll there!
Update.... my nitrous still won't be installed... go figure!

Last edited by GTODEALER; 08-12-2005 at 12:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 10:17 PM

Dealer>>>>

All - Dealer's car was hands down the wildest sounding car out of 30 some odd cars at the DFW shifter light activation at Allen Young. He needs to post a sound clip or video, cause you just will not believe it.

Steve:

Your PM box is full, so look here,

Thanks for the shifter this last weekend.... It is just starting to feel right afer the learning curve. Skip shift sucks even more with the B&M, and with your recommended royal purple swap-out next, I am goin to get a eliminator as well.

Many thanks again for the saturday instal. It was a major PITA.

Next up, can you give me a good quote on a set of headers and install?

2005 cyclone gray M6
LPE CAI

Mods by Alan Young Pontiac
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike
All - Dealer's car was hands down the wildest sounding car out of 30 some odd cars at the DFW shifter light activation at Allen Young. He needs to post a sound clip or video, cause you just will not believe it.

Steve:

Your PM box is full, so look here,

Thanks for the shifter this last weekend.... It is just starting to feel right afer the learning curve. Skip shift sucks even more with the B&M, and with your recommended royal purple swap-out next, I am goin to get a eliminator as well.

Many thanks again for the saturday instal. It was a major PITA.

Next up, can you give me a good quote on a set of headers and install?
No problem! Sorry about the pm thing.... damnit that's twice in one month ! I'll pm it to you very shortly! BTW, thanks for the compliment on the car, she's come a long way since stock and I think next weekend I'm pulling the motor and stoking the LS1 to a 383 with forged internals so I can run a 250 - 300 shot on it! DFWGTO's STS car made 450 rwhp and 508 ftlbstq on 8lbs of boost yesterday! On spray with the new heads I should be pushing the 650 - 700 rwhp envelope! I have a sound clip on my phone and one of the others there has a video of me doing a narly ass burnout leaving Hooters, if I can figure out a way I'll get it on the site!

Last edited by GTODEALER; 08-30-2005 at 08:50 AM.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER
No problem! Sorry about the pm thing.... damnit that's twice in one month ! I'll pm it to you very shortly! BTW, thanks for the compliment on the car, she's come a long way since stock and I think next weekend I'm pulling the motor and stoking the LS1 to a 383 with forged internals so I can run a 250 - 300 shot on it! DFWGTO's STS car made 450 rwhp and 508 ftlbstq on 8lbs of boost yesterday! On spray with the new heads I should be pushing the 650 - 700 rwhp envelope! I have a sound clip on my phone and one of the others there has a video of me doing a narly ass burnout leaving Hooters, if I can figure out a way I'll get it on the site!
I give Alan Young and Steve here

They are real good guys and great service.

Only problem, is that they need to package skip shift eliminator in the B&M package, cause it really sucks ass to hit the skip shift with a B&M. - - say "ouch!"

Skip shift eliminator within a week!

2005 cyclone gray M6
LPE CAI

Mods by Alan Young Pontiac
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike
I give Alan Young and Steve here

They are real good guys and great service.

Only problem, is that they need to package skip shift eliminator in the B&M package, cause it really sucks ass to hit the skip shift with a B&M. - - say "ouch!"

Skip shift eliminator within a week!
Hehehehe, I'm sorry about that. I heard about it from GTODEALER2.... btw, I'm staring at 4 of them on my shelf.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Southwest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in