Alan Young gtg this weekend, 04-08-06 - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Alan Young gtg this weekend, 04-08-06

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having the gtg here this weekend. If you can come out, please do so as this will be last one at the dealership, we are currently looking for another location to hold them. If you have any ideas just pm me. We'll start around 11 a.m. and cruise to lunch around 12ish, look forward to seeing you there!!!!
GTODEALER is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 11:01 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER
Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having the gtg here this weekend. If you can come out, please do so as this will be last one at the dealership, we are currently looking for another location to hold them. If you have any ideas just pm me. We'll start around 11 a.m. and cruise to lunch around 12ish, look forward to seeing you there

no but i will be at the next one :
purplehaze is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm working off of 2 hours of sleep today....
GTODEALER is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 11:08 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm working off of 2 hours of sleep today....
SWEET me tooo well three, but my day is over FINALLY...... and i am off tomorrow.......
purplehaze is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LOL!! I've still got a day left before the weekend.... dammit.
GTODEALER is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 11:30 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER
LOL!! I've still got a day left before the weekend.... dammit.
yeah but i work 16 hour shifts....... but only 4 days a week
purplehaze is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 11:31 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so what is this i am seeing, you already replaced your X, you hound......
purplehaze is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehaze
so what is this i am seeing, you already replaced your X, you hound......
Yep, I try not to waste time, plus, I've known this woman for a while and we clicked..... good stuff. You'll meet her next month.
GTODEALER is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 02:40 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER
Yep, I try not to waste time, plus, I've known this woman for a while and we clicked..... good stuff. You'll meet her next month.

glad to hear you got someone to keep your mind off that other whats her bucket
purplehaze is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Southwest

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome