Good loving home - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good loving home

I have a 2 year only fawn blue pit that needs a good loving home. She is one of the most loving people friendly dogs i have ever met but just recently within the past few weeks she feels the need to be the alpha dog of the entire house. She has started a few fights with our older dogs and should probably be the only pet in the home. She is like a kid to us and i think my wife has been crying for over a week. Anyone interested please let me know. Thanks for reading.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Southwest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in