North Texas/DFW autocross fans.... - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
North Texas/DFW autocross fans....

The North Texas Region SCCA has posted its 2005 autocross calendar on its website at http://autocross.com/texasregion. On the homepage look in the left column and click "2005 Calendar".

The Equipe Rapide sports car club has also published its 2005 autocross calendar at http://autocross.com/er/. Look in the left column of the homepage and click "Calendar of Events & Results".

The Lone Star Chapter BMW Club has a partial calendar of events for 2005 online at www.lscbmwcca.org; look on the left side of the homepage and click on "Calendar of Events" and "Autocross". You don't have to own a BMW to join the club or attend their events; study the website for more information. One of the "perks" of the LSC BMW Club is their event site at Mineral Wells Airpark; the course designers can make large, open courses where horsepower can really make a difference!

If you have any questions that you can't get answers for at the above websites, PM or e-mail me and I'll try to get an answer for you.

Charles Fleming
2004 QuickSilver M6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-27-2005, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This sounds like some exciting stuff, I've had the pleasure to watch some of the solo runs out at Pennington Field and it looks fun! F.Y.I. I have recently installed the rear upgraded SLP sway bar and poly end link bushings on my goat and it helped tremendously!!! We should get some more in stock next week and it's a steal @ $159.99.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Southwest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in