H-O Racing Specialties Decals - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-06-2017, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
H-O Racing Specialties Decals

Don't know how many baby boomers are on this forum. But, if you were a Pontiac fan back in the mid to late '70's, you'll remember H-O Racing Specialties. They had a '74 SD455 Super Stock national record holder. They sold performance Pontiac parts, and published lots of written info, including a monthly newsletter. I had all their written stuff and bought quite a few small parts. They also gave me some good racing info, for a '68 Bird Stocker I built.

Original H-O Main Page

I recently had a chance to buy a pair of original H-O decals, which I did. Framed one & put it on the wall with my other racing pics. Got permission from the last owner of the rights to the decals, to have some H-O decals made and to sell some. So, I had some made for myself & my local Pontiac friends, as well as some extra to sell.

They are not exact duplicates. But anybody who remembers H-O will recognize them instantly. They are outdoor quality, suitable for putting on windows or race car bodies. They are printed on a white background, which is just a hair over 5 inches square.

The price is $10 for a pair, mailed in a padded envelope, to the lower 48. Each additional pair is $3, if mailed in the same envelope. So, 4 decals are $13, 6 decals are $16, and so on. These prices include the postage. Can't take PayPal. Will accept Cash, check, or M.O. So far I've received about an equal amount of the 3 payment methods.

Anyone interested in buying some decals can Email me at: [email protected], for order info.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Original .jpg
Views:	68
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	99993   Click image for larger version

Name:	New One .jpg
Views:	105
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	100001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Decals Arrived .jpg
Views:	111
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	100009   Click image for larger version

Name:	H-O SD455 Record Holder  .jpg
Views:	110
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	100017  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-06-2017, 08:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Garage
I still have my H-O Racing "Guidebook" from back in the 70's!

It's where I learned what "dead square" meant and how it related to max torque. And lots of other things as well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Buy / Sell / Wanted (1964-1974) > 1964-1974 GTO parts for sale (Price & Pictures Required)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in