Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 66 Lemans I have a napa wiper motor with 2 terminals and my wiper switch has three terminals. My problem is I don't know which terminals are for what on either the motor or the switch. I am using a new painless wiring kit and on the fuse box there is a wiper switch B+ wire but I don't know which terminal on the switch it goes to and from there witch terminal on the switch to which terminal on the motor, and which terminals are ground etc. Can anybody help with this? Thank you thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,142 Posts
On my 66 GTO wiper motor the case is grounded and one terminal is low speed and the other is high speed, the third terminal on the plug is used for the washer fluid pump,

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. Thanks for the reply. My motor is a single speed without a washer pump. Here is a link to the motor I have https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/RWM6N119
If there is no ground on the switch would I just run the wiper power wire coming from the fuse panel to the two wiper terminals on the switch and then from there to the two terminals on the motor? Thanks again, I am new to the wiring game so I'm learning as I go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts