post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Open Invitation to Join Us.

Hey Gang…

As posted previous: The Susquehanna Valley GTO Tigers have been invited, have accepted, and are registered to participate in the 4th annual American Spirit Parade which will be held in Lancaster, PA on Saturday April 26, 2008.

The SVGTO Tigers are extending an invitation to all GTO enthusiasts to join our club that day as our guests to parade with us and show off your ride to the crowd.

The American Spirit’s mission is to honor all veterans, current servicemen, servicewomen, and first-line responders, such as firemen & women, police, and emergency services personnel, who put their lives on the line for us each and every day of the year.

You can read about the ASP on their site at The American Spirit Parade | Lancaster PA

The parade begins at 1:00 PM with staging beginning at 11:00 AM. There is NO cost to participate.

I will be collecting names of all who wish to participate as our guests. There is an April 1, 2008 deadline to notify me if you would like to participate with the SVGTO Tigers that day.

On their site you will notice on the left side pane, a Participate box. Being you are invited as our guest that day you do not need to fill out the registration and waiver forms. All you need do is PM me with your name, and type of vehicle you plan to parade in. Once you PM me I will add you to our list of participants. Please leave in your PM to me your email address, and I will return your PM with a PM confirmation, and give you my email address. As the parade date nears I will be notified by the parade committee with information where to meet that day. I will then email you at the email address you provide me with final details. All parade participants will meet at Park City Mall in Lancaster which sits along RT. 30 and at PROMPTLY 10:30 AM we all will caravan as group to the parade staging area. This will eliminate any one getting lost, trying to find our group, and to assure we are all together.

Following the Parade the SVGTO Tigers will be cruising to Sonic in Brownstown for refreshments, and socialization. All are welcome.

I will be posting updates as I get them and closer to the time of the event I will provide interested parties with driving instructions to the meeting place.

If you have any questions please PM me and I will get back to you.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Final Reminder

Hey Gang….

This will be the final reminder for anyone contemplating participating with the SVGTO Tigers in the American Spirit Parade to be held in Lancaster PA on April 26, 2008.

As posted previous, the SVGTO Tigers have extended an invitation for all GTO enthusiasts to parade with us this day as a show of support to all fist line responders, law enforcement, and armed services personnel.

Following the parade, there will be a cruise to Sonic in Brownstown for refreshments and socialization. All pertinent information regarding this event can be found in pervious posts.

The ABSOLUTE deadline to register as a participant with the SVGTO Tigers for this event is April 1, 2008. There is no cost, and the parade is a rain or shine event. Anyone interested, or if you have questions, you can PM me.

Further information on the ASP parade can be found at their website;

The American Spirit Parade | Lancaster PA

www.gtoaa.org

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 12:59 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vic,
I was told by the one of the 2 CCGTO members that attended they had a blast... wish I could have attended.

Red.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Hey Red...

It was fun. 2 never made it up and never emailed me otherwise.

It was the right length too not too long.... 2 miles in length.

Maybe next year?

www.gtoaa.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast > SVGTO Tigers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in