PontiacJim PontiacJim is offline
- About PontiacJim
- Gastonia, NC - Born & raised in Connecticut - 31 years
- My Car (GTO or other)
- 1968 Lemans Sport. Owned for 16 years. Originally a 350/3 sp manual. Still under construction, slow
- My drag strip stats;
- Does outrunning the cops fit into this category? Crazy kid. Now I'm old & crazy.
- Tractor trailer driver. I drive locally in Charlotte and area.
- My Interest
- Planes,trains,automobiles. WWII AAF Gliders - am writing a book on the subject.
- Been tinkering with cars since I was 16. Owned many Pontiacs, several GTO's.
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by PontiacJim
- Total Messages: 6
- Most Recent Message: 08-28-2019 07:18 AM
- Visitor Messages for PontiacJim
- Last Activity: Yesterday 09:45 PM
- Join Date: 12-28-2012
|09:40 PM - PontiacJim quoted jjminor in post Fuel problems on 389.
Spent some time trying to id...
|07:03 PM - PontiacJim quoted Mikereps in post Valve Float or what?
Thanks Jim. Thats a lot to c...
|05:44 PM - PontiacJim quoted RM9700 in post Engine sputtering wont start
In response to RMTZ67 when ...
|05:38 PM - PontiacJim quoted Mikereps in post Valve Float or what?
I am experiencing what I beli...
|10:47 PM - PontiacJim quoted 67goat in post Octane, compression & detonation
Good Baseline information f...
|05:18 PM - PontiacJim quoted DustyOldGTO in post WTF? Pontiac Spirit?
looks like "Sprint" have not he...
|05:15 PM - PontiacJim quoted jjminor in post Fuel problems on 389.
Found the problem but not th...
|10:00 PM - jayvee53 quoted PontiacJim in post Plugs in drain holes in doors?
I kinda learned this the hard w...
|09:39 PM - PontiacJim quoted Brian Daniel in post Dim Dash lights in 67 GTO
GoatRoper - really appreciated th...
|08:48 PM - PontiacJim quoted jayvee53 in post Plugs in drain holes in doors?
Thanks for the reply. Just s...
|08:43 PM - PontiacJim quoted Briankdau in post Arp main cap studs with windage tray help
1965 389 block Neep some hel...
|08:28 PM - PontiacJim quoted Jhngto921 in post 70 Judge Endura Bumper
Do you still have this bumper?...
|07:44 PM - PontiacJim quoted jayvee53 in post Does a 68 GTO rear bumper have value?
So, here's the deal. When I ...
|07:37 PM - PontiacJim quoted BLK69JUDGE in post Converting to His and Hers
hmmmm I thought every 68 GTO...
|08:46 PM - baba67 quoted PontiacJim in post Yet another bizarre turn signal problem
Easy, GTO's have BIG NUTS! :s...
|07:50 PM - PontiacJim quoted 65sohc in post Yet another bizarre turn signal problem
Well, it turned out to be a...
|06:14 PM - PontiacJim quoted 65sohc in post Opening front end up behind grill
Since my car is a clone I s...
|06:06 PM - PontiacJim quoted Stephen Blakeney in post Need advice
I would expect to have seen an answer...
|06:00 PM - PontiacJim quoted Red Skeleton in post Wiper switch turns on backwards
Thanks 052, It's a GTO clone. ...
|05:57 PM - PontiacJim quoted Ebartone in post Converting to His and Hers
Hello, My 1968 GTO "came w...