There are several immigation detention centers in Texas. Of the 28 states with long-term immigration detention facilities, Texas has the high number of them.
- Dallas Immigration Detention Center – Dallas, Texas
- Don Hutto Residential Center – Taylor, Texas
- El Paso Processing Center – El Paso, Texas
- Houston Immigration Detention Center – Houston, Texas
- Johnson County Detention Center – Cleburne, Texas
- Laredo Detention Center – Laredo, Texas
- Polk County Detention Center – Livingston, Texas
- Port Isabel Detention Center – Los Fresnos, Texas
- Rolling Plains Detention Center – Haskell, Texas
- South Texas Detention Center – Pearsall, Texas
- West Texas Detention Facility – Sierra Blanca, Texas
Note: the above list is not exhaustive, and is subject to change.
Unlike in other states, the detention facilities in Texas are managed by multiple Enforcement and Removal Operations Field Offices: San Antonio ERO, Dallas ERO, Houston ERO, and El Paso ERO.