Stock ride height 64 impala wagon - Impala Tech
Brakes & Suspension Conversion Questions & more

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
zip

Stock ride height 64 impala wagon

Hi trying to find the stock ride height front and rear for a 64 impala wagon?
I want to put on new uprated lowered springs, the rear seems to have sagged on the drivers side.its already lowered but I'm not sure by how much so need to find the stock height so i can work out what i need also can anybody recommend a a set of quality uprated shock as well?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 04:04 PM

Any one have a copy of the 1964 Chevrolet Assembly manual that can help Nic out in merry old England? The stock ride height and where on the frame it is measured is taken from are published in both that manual as well as the 1964 Fisher Body Service manual.

Big Dave
Big Dave
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
zip

Dave no one over here has one spent all night searching the the web looking for the info or a pdf download of the manuals but no luck.let hope someone here can help it would be most appreciated

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 07:36 PM

Manuals are still copyrighted material that is sold as a scanned copy of a paper manual on a CD and a licensing fee paid to GM to do so. So neither I nor any one else is allowed to post copies of the material on the web for fear of being sued by GM. (If I see info like that I have to pull it down or else the folks that own this board get sued if I don't).

Fair use says if you are using the material to teach it is allowed (or if it is being satirized as being silly). But basically if you want a copy some one will have to read the info to you or send you a picture by phone or something.

Every time I come across a page on the web I copy it onto my hard disc so I will have it for reference to teach others what I have read.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
zip

I'll just buy a copy from some where and have to wait till i get it to order some springs
Thanks Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page