Put a penny under it.
Only kidding today's modern pennys are made of zinc not copper, it would just melt, just like the aluminum wire inside your fuse is doing now. 95% of all mechanics I have met will not work on an electrical problem because they loose money attempting to do so.
If this were still under waranty the service shop would replace the wiring harness because it is the cheapest solution to the problem. You have two options the first is to take the car apart and check every wire with an ohm meter and inspect every milimeter of wire for a breakdown in insulation (a Megger high voltage transformer and a salt bath makes this chore easier). Or you can take your car appart and replace every wire and termination (with a new wiring harness from your Chevrolet parts counter). Your third option is to buy lots of insurance and burn it to the ground by installing a bigger and bigger fuse.
Welcome to the Team MP!