2000 impala 3.4 need help please anyone - Impala Tech
Troubleshooting Diagnosing problems

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-15-2011, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Question 2000 impala 3.4 need help please anyone

2000 impala hesitates when I step on the gas but runs good like no problems and I had 2 codes poped up 1) O2 sensor code found broke wires replaced sensor.2) EGR pintle stuck closed cleaned out EGR ports and EGR...STILL doing SAME HESITATING CRAP so I went to the auto store bought this 130.00 cat converter cause they said this would fix the prob. they sold me a universal one THAT WAS NOT VERY UNIVERSAL and it was not the problem and cost another 80 bucks to weld it on still same prob.....replaced fuel filter also checked for vacum leaks everywhere there are no trouble codes now but still doing same thing anyone please help Im just a poor white guy and I know quite a bit about chevy motors but this one has me stumpted and almost broke
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2000 impala hesitating

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page