1966 Impala- dont know what these parts are called - Impala Tech
General Tech For best results use forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Smile 1966 Impala- dont know what these parts are called

these parts are from a 1966 impala and i was gana start getting rid of them but i dont know what they are called
need some help



carlosncali06 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 664
I would list them as a "cowl Panel" and a "Dash Bezel". Most people will know what you mean with those terms.
Fossil_Fuel is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,459
Cowl in first photo, Instrument panel bezel in second.

Big Dave
Big Dave is online now  
Sponsored Links

1966 impala ss

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome