New Indoor Show Coming to Chicago! - Impala Tech
Team Impala Cruise-Ins Get-togethers, announcements, shows & events

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

New Indoor Show Coming to Chicago!

I am happy to announce the launch of a new All Indoor Muscle Car, Supercar, and Corvette show in the Chicago area.

The Nickey Chicago Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals will take place November 21-22, 2009 in Rosemont, (greater Chicago), Illinois, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. This location is about 5 minutes from the O'Hare Airport.

The show will have close to 400,000 square feet filled with the country's finest Muscle Cars and Collector Cars and vendors. The show will offer Concours style judging for restored and original cars and the more casual Street Stock classes along with a wide variety of "Pick" awards.

I am a former Show Manager for Championship Auto Shows, Inc. (and the Chevy Vettefest), and have learned a whole lot over the past few years about producing an indoor car show. I know what works and what doesn't work and I also like to hear what YOU like, so that we can constantly improve the show.

Of special interest to the Chevrolet Community is our "Nickey Chicago vs. Mr. Norms Showcase". This very special gathering will feature the very best Original, Documented cars from Nickey and Mr. Norms, from both "back in the day" and also the new modern releases, including the new Nickey Gen 5 Camaro!

Please take a look at the website www.mcacn.com and if you have any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected] or call (586) 549-5291.

THANKS!

Bob Ashton
MCACN, LLC
Managing Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 12:47 PM

Is this the end of Chevy/Vettefest? I know attendance has been low there the past couple of years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page