Fantastic event!! - Impala Tech
Team Impala Cruise-Ins Get-togethers, announcements, shows & events

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Fantastic event!!

Heads up to everyone!! Coming up in a little less than three weeks is a premier event calle "Crusiin' the Coast" on the Mississippi coast. The dates are October 4-11. I have my 66 registered (date it was registered was Aug 13) and my car number is 2866. Anyone close needs to try to come for weekend of the 8/9/10 for a great time.
visit the site at www.cruisinthecoast.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 07:16 PM

Me and the Wife and the 62 will be there! How many other members are going? Hope to see you all there. Car # 1160. This is a fun event in case you"ve never been. Lots of cool cars and fun things to do! I hope to catch up with you Steve and check out your 66.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 07:06 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Sam, I'll be there Thurs, Fri, Saturday. I plan on being in Ocean Springs and D'Iberville on Friday and Biloxi on Saturday. Car #2872, Aqua colored 66 two door hardtop. I will be there with a buddy who has a beautiful red/white 55 Bel Air with LS1, 4wheel disc, Coys wheels, and all the goodies. Say "hi" if you see me and I will be on the lookout for your ride as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page