Password change question - Impala Tech
Site Discussion Website questions, suggestions, how do I

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

Password change question

I usually hit this site from a couple to three different locations, home and two or three different work computers. Last time I forgot my password I was able to get a reset sent to my regular e-mail. Since then, I've forgotten the password and now I can't log on at home ARRRRGGGGHHH!

Last night I tried to get yet another reset sent to my e-mail with the intentions of actually writing it down this time so I could log into all the computers with it but I never received the reset e-mail. I've actually put my other hot rod in storage so I can start working on my '66 Impala. Easy and frequent access to this site will become invaluable. What a wealth of knowledge here! Can someone PLEASE help me out?

Thanks.
Vance

Watch for updates starting soon in my blog here ~ http://www.impalas.net/forums/blog.php?u=1588
And on my own website ~ http://www.violentlee.com/biscayne.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 11:40 PM

Even when you can not log on for lack of a valid user name and password you can still send an e-mail (it pops up and asks you sometimes after a few failed attempts) to Al the site administrator. Only he can change names, delete your existence, or take away your birthday from his all-powerful computer stored in a neutral country guarded by tinsel toting Christmas elves. You will need access to a valid e-mail account to retrieve the info.

Big Dave (only a lowly moderator)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

I never got any pop-up; possibly because I've got no-script on my Firefox as well as a pop-up blocker. Sadly, to send Al a message, you have to be a member AND LOGGED IN. So I created this second account, sent him a PM and hopefully we can get this straightened out relatively soon. Thanks. Vance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page