Nilfol - Impala Tech
Welcome Forum New to the site? Introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 11:11 PM Thread Starter

Nilfol

65 4 door hardtop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 06:30 AM

Welcome to the club and congrats on that very first post. So tell us a little more about your Impala. What color is it and how many miles on it? Are you planning on doing some mods?
Where can we look up the pics?

Chevy Impala http://www.carid.com/chevy-impala-accessories/
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 08:02 AM

Welcome to the Team John!

So whats' the weather like in Huston about now. I've had my fill of above 90 degree heat and humidity.

You can post pics of your ride by adding them to a free hosting site such as the one I use Photo Bucket dot com. Then once loaded just press the share button to create an HTML (text) link to your post so that there are no limits on the size of your photos. You are still limited to ten pics per post and imaginicons or whatever they call those smiley faces count as a pic (which is why I hardly ever use them).

Photobucket isn't entirely free as you have to look at ads and they limit your account in size but I had over three thousand 14 Mega pixel or smaller pictures saved before I hit the wall on assigned size and had to pay $20 a month for more room.

Also learn to love folders to sort your images any way you want with subfolders nested inside of subfolders because if you move a photo later to find a picture you want to share it blows all of the past links you have ever made to that photo.

Since you can not edit your posts after 15 minutes you will not be able to fix those broken links later; leaving a post for some one to read with a cat hanging from a rope saying the picture was moved or deleted.

Big Dave

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2015, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

Just bought this for my son. This is his senior year in high school. 283, 2bbl, 52,000 original miles? We are going to have fun. I'm new to a forum. Looking for good info along way. The first thing I could really use help with is 3 point seat belt install.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-03-2015, 12:55 AM Thread Starter

Thanks big dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page