New To Site - Impala Tech
Welcome Forum New to the site? Introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2011, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

New To Site

Hi,my name is Dave my freinds call me Bricks.I've built a couple cars in my life but i put the most work into a 74 impala that i sold in 04.I'm glad i sold it because i woulda lost it in hurricane katrina anyway.I know i woulda left it and took my much newer and more comfortble truck.But for the past year i've been wanting another toy,and after searching high and low from ebay to craigslist to riding all over the deep south,I found a 65 impala with a 283 and 2 speed.Its in real decent shape for a project car but its a project nonetheless.Wish Me Luck!! Thanks Guys!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2011, 11:26 PM

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 10:18 AM

Welcome to the Team Bricks!

Sounds like a good project. Might want to consider building a dual axle trailer to place your project on so when you leave with your comffy truck your project can follow you out.

Nice thing about living on the west coast of Central Florida any hurricane we get here has traveled 140 miles over land before it gets to us, which knocks a lot of wind and rain out of them first. I have weathered a bunch of them here without thinking of having to evacuate because I live on top of a Florida mountain at 87 feet above sea level.

Big Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page