67 Bel Air/ Impala - Impala Tech
Welcome Forum New to the site? Introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2011, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

67 Bel Air/ Impala

Hey Guys,
I like the forum here. I have a 70 Monte (member of the first gen Monte site/club), a 66 swb truck (currently in progress), and a 67 Bel Air. The reason for my post is simple. The Bel Air has lots of Impala parts, and I was given the car too late for a restoration by my grandfather. I am not going to be using much off of this car, and I would like to offer it up to you guys. I am keeping the 327 and powerglide out of it, but most everything else I do not want. One of the few pieces that I like on it is the 160 mph (I think that's right) speedo. I was told it was a replacement speedo. It also has the impala front end pieces like the turn signal glass and front and rear bumper guards. If anyone is interested in anything, please email me, and I will get some pictures to you. The car is complete, and all I have taken off is the power booster and eventually the motor and tranny.
Thanks,
Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2011, 07:30 PM

Welcome to the Team Matt!

Very generous offer.

Big Dave
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 10:44 AM

Outstanding!! I've got a 67 Impala and need lots of stuff. It's hard to find parts for a 67. AJ

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

I should have specified that I am selling the parts, but I am not trying to rip anyone off. I know what it's like to have parts held hostage on you, and I am not trying to do that. If you need something, email me and I will get some pics to you. Tell me what you're willing to pay, and I'm sure that'll be enough for me. If I don't make but a few dollars that's better than having this car sit around and rust with the parts you need still on it. If someone wants the whole car, make me an offer. As of right now the only parts spoken for are the drivers side lower door hinge, and maybe the rear bumper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page