15% OFF @ YearOne for TEAM Members !! - Impala Tech
Sponsors Sales & Specials

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

15% OFF @ YearOne for TEAM Members !!

We are proud to be a part of the Team community! When we first began throwing around the idea of sponsoring forums, the TEAM sites were immediately brought up. I distinctly remember my boss turning his monitor around, because he happened to be looking at a Team site before the meeting.

To start things off we are offering all Team Chevelle, Camaro, Impala, Nova and Chevy members 15% off on all web orders, except for discount exempt items. All you need to do is enter code “TEAM15” on our checkout page!
Our 15% off deal gets SWEETER! Here’s how it works….

Good For everyone:
Use code TEAM15 at checkout to get 15% off.

Better Deal:
Any order that is over $500.00 after discount will get an additional 5% off!

Best Deal:
If you spend $1000.00 or more after the discount, you will get an additional 10% off!!!!!

Remember this discount code is only for our website and will not work on orders made over the phone.

SAVE BIG on shipping when making large orders online!

Come and visit us at http://www.yearone.com

Online Discount Code: TEAM15

Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 03:13 PM

Is year one the best place to buy parts????

www.howardsbackyardautobody.com
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 04:47 PM

It is if you want a 15% discount. They are the guys that invented the concept of buying up new old stock from GM dealers and reselling hard to find parts to car collectors. It was started by a gear-head for gear-heads, Of course it has grown into a large successful company now but it is nice that they remember their roots. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them in the past. I love the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you open a genuine GM part box that was sealed up nearly a quarter century earlier. Knowing that it was made in America helps to, as most parts come from off shore now and quality is a constant battle with the folks who make it always trying to cut corners.

Big Dave

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
It is if you want a 15% discount. They are the guys that invented the concept of buying up new old stock from GM dealers and reselling hard to find parts to car collectors. It was started by a gear-head for gear-heads, Of course it has grown into a large successful company now but it is nice that they remember their roots. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them in the past. I love the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you open a genuine GM part box that was sealed up nearly a quarter century earlier. Knowing that it was made in America helps to, as most parts come from off shore now and quality is a constant battle with the folks who make it always trying to cut corners.

Big Dave
Ditto:
I like their stuff and it's a good deal. Got some wiring to order.

67 427SS Impala
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 10:24 AM

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.howardsbackyardautobody.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page