Help needed with auto-interior - Impala Tech
Interiors Upholstery & Soft Trim

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2015, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Help needed with auto-interior

Hello everyone

Read a lot and found that auto-interior (3508 Upland Avenue Lohrville, IA 51453) is good. Tried to buy from their site, they confirm everything take money from card. But after few days they return money and nothing. They don't answer on email, don't answer the phone. Next time I ask my friend to buy from them, but still same result, but they send email, they said that they declined order once and warn not to do it more. Don't answer phone, and don't reply for voice messages.

What you recommend me to do? Looking for carpet for my 67 impala 2dr hrdtp fastback.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2015, 04:32 PM

Classicindustries.com

They have been around a long time, since I was a kid for sure, I've boughten stuff from them and never had a issue. I just bought some stuff off them a week ago actually. If you do some digging you'll find that their prices aren't always the best, but fair enough.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2015, 07:51 PM

Could be your location. International sales are tough. Living in Moscow adds other issues with international trade being sanctioned on a lot of levels. They might just be trying to pick the low hanging fruit on sales in the states and leaving the international sales alone.

When I was designing radio frequency induction hardening transformers we had one woman whose sole job it was to deal with international sales, and the paper work that goes along with it (lines of credit, and import permits, declartion of product descriptios, etc.).

Only country we couldn't sell to was China according to the State Dept. But they bought one of each model any way, by way of a third party in France, The Chinese had tried to disassemble the transformers to see how they worked (they were encased in epoxy plastic so that if you attempted to chip it off it destroyed the transformer solely to protect our designs). They sent us pictures of our defective product they wanted replaced (complete with hammer and chiselson th work table along with a Chinese/English dictionary included in the picture). The letter stated "Plese not to put plastic on replacement trandfomers!" We ignored them.

Big Dave

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2015, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madencali View Post
Classicindustries.com

They have been around a long time, since I was a kid for sure, I've boughten stuff from them and never had a issue. I just bought some stuff off them a week ago actually. If you do some digging you'll find that their prices aren't always the best, but fair enough.
Just ordered from them! Thanks! Fast delivery and no problems!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2015, 09:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Could be your location. International sales are tough. Living in Moscow adds other issues with international trade being sanctioned on a lot of levels. They might just be trying to pick the low hanging fruit on sales in the states and leaving the international sales alone.

When I was designing radio frequency induction hardening transformers we had one woman whose sole job it was to deal with international sales, and the paper work that goes along with it (lines of credit, and import permits, declartion of product descriptios, etc.).

Only country we couldn't sell to was China according to the State Dept. But they bought one of each model any way, by way of a third party in France, The Chinese had tried to disassemble the transformers to see how they worked (they were encased in epoxy plastic so that if you attempted to chip it off it destroyed the transformer solely to protect our designs). They sent us pictures of our defective product they wanted replaced (complete with hammer and chiselson th work table along with a Chinese/English dictionary included in the picture). The letter stated "Plese not to put plastic on replacement trandfomers!" We ignored them.

Big Dave

It's really interesting! Thanks)) But it will be mystery for me for many days forward why such a small company decline order for goods and don't explain anything. First time a paid with Russian card and US delivery address, second time my friend paid using US card with same address and order was declined again with letter style "DONT ORDER FROM US ANY MORE" or you'll have problems) I think it's not a business people run this shop)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page