1967 Impala 4dr rear seat - Impala Tech
Interiors Upholstery & Soft Trim

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
 
Unhappy 1967 Impala 4dr rear seat

Hello!!

I recently purchased a 4dr 67 Impala and it did not come with a back seat. I am having the hardest time finding one and I was wondering if there could be a substitute from another car I could possible use instead. Does it have to be from another Impala or can I use something else? And if it does have to be from an Impala which years could I use besides a 67?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
ChuckTheImpala is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Moneta, VA
Posts: 825
 
Not real sure on the interchange, but '68 should be the same.

I have some '68 4-Dr Rear Seats available, if you can't find any local.

-Parting Out over 75 '58 to '73 Full Size Chevy Cars-

Member:

-National Impala Association
-Vintage Chevrolet Club of America
62BillT is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 12:38 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,383
 
Though the material is different between cars in GM's marquee (with the Caddy offering kidskin leather in addition to vinyl and cloth), the foam, butte, and crocus cloth as well as the springs and frame are the same for all of the cars made that year. So a 1967 Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick or Cadillac four door (you didn't mention if it is a hard top or a sedan) would work.

Big Dave
Big Dave is online now  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62BillT View Post
Not real sure on the interchange, but '68 should be the same.

I have some '68 4-Dr Rear Seats available, if you can't find any local.

How much are you selling the back seats for?
ChuckTheImpala is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Though the material is different between cars in GM's marquee (with the Caddy offering kidskin leather in addition to vinyl and cloth), the foam, butte, and crocus cloth as well as the springs and frame are the same for all of the cars made that year. So a 1967 Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick or Cadillac four door (you didn't mention if it is a hard top or a sedan) would work.

Big Dave

Thank you so much!! And it is a hardtop.
ChuckTheImpala is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Moneta, VA
Posts: 825
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTheImpala View Post
How much are you selling the back seats for?
I will sell a Top and Bottom Set for $175, picked up here. Will also ship but contact me for the details if interested.

Bill

-Parting Out over 75 '58 to '73 Full Size Chevy Cars-

Member:

-National Impala Association
-Vintage Chevrolet Club of America
62BillT is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62BillT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTheImpala View Post
How much are you selling the back seats for?
I will sell a Top and Bottom Set for $175, picked up here. Will also ship but contact me for the details if interested.

Bill
I tried sending you a Direct Message and it wouldn't work but I am interested. I'm located in Florida so maybe we can work something out with shipping. Just let me know.
ChuckTheImpala is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 09:01 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Moneta, VA
Posts: 825
 
Looks like my message box was full and I didn't even realize it, lol.

I just sent you a message.

Bill

-Parting Out over 75 '58 to '73 Full Size Chevy Cars-

Member:

-National Impala Association
-Vintage Chevrolet Club of America
62BillT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome