1969 Kingswood Wagon 427 - Impala Tech
Tag Team De-coding tags & numbers

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 02:18 AM Thread Starter

1969 Kingswood Wagon 427

Hope someone might be able to shed some light on the possible value and how rare a 1969 kingswood 6 passenger wagon with a numbers matching 427 and turbo 400 trans along with the 12 bolt rear might be?? Vehicle came with power steering, power brakes(drums), air conditioning. Wagon is Dover white with a blue interior. Vehicle is in overall good shape for the years. I am use to our 65-67 Impala conv and SS cars, the wagon is of new interest to buy. Thanks for any help that someone might have....Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 01:27 PM

Cool

As to rarity I can not give you exact numbers but they are available on line and others will chime in with that info I am sure. A BBC in a B-body was not that rare, as they were getting rather portly in the late sixties and early seventies and there were a lot of BBC
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 06:20 PM

Ditto with Big Dave. The question is WHICH ONE of the 3 427's available does it have? If you care to share some numbers, such as engine number, rear end number, and for that matter the trim tag data would be nice along with the VIN, I'll break down the production numbers for you (but keep in mind the numbers will only reflect how many full size Chev's - of any model (Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, Kingswood, Kingswood Estate, Townsman or Brookwood) got the options. GM did not distinguish between models on most things.

www.1969chevy.com

'69 Impala LM1 F40 J52 M38 C60 N33
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page